Today is Day 4 of the ongoing 63 days fasting of the RCCG.
The Redeem Christian Church of God has embarked on a 63 days fasting from the 11th of January and divided into 3 phases of 21 days.
In the guideline released by the Church, the 21 days will revolve around thanksgiving, the second 21 days will revolve around prayers for mercy and the last 21 days on prayer of demand.
Here are guidelines for today’s prayers:
DAY 4- 14th JANUARY 2021THANKSGIVING FOR PROVISIONS AND PROTECTIONS
BIBLE TEXT: Psa 34:1, 124
INTRODUCTION: The thoughtful will be thankful, for It is of the Lord’s mercy
1. Continue to worship and praise God; the creator of heavens and earth and for Who He is; Who he was, and for what He will forever be
2. Reflect on His greatness and worship in songs of worship in any known language or dialect.
3. Psalm 5:7. But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
4. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
5. Father; You are worthy of our praise. I give you all the glory due to your name
6. Thank you because of your mercies and love towards me and my family in Jesus name Psa 138:1-2
7. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions has not failed us. Lam 3:22
8. Thank you, Lord, for the salvation of my soul. Thank you, father, for the miracle of sleeping and waking every day. Psa 35:23
9. Thank you, Lord, for I am wonderfully and fearfully made. Psa 139:14
10. Thank you for giving me overflowing blessing and anointing my head with oil Psa 23:5
11. Thank you, Lord, for how great you are, we will proclaim and tell of the wonderful things you have done in the name of Jesus Psa 75:1
12. Thank you for your glory and might power that cannot be surmounted in the name of Jesus 1Chro 16:28
13. Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift He gives us in his dear son Jesus Christ Eph 1:6
14. Lord God, we thank you for your salvation, we will sing to you and proclaim your loving kindness day after day in the name of Jesus 1Chro 6:23
15. Thank you, Lord, for making all the members of my family for your signs and wonders. Isa 8:18
16. Father, I thank you for keeping every member of my family alive through the turbulent of the past year in Jesus name. Eccl 9:4
17. Father I thank you for divine protection, connection and provision, in Jesus name. Gen 47:12
18. Father I thank you for divine visitation, healing in Jesus name. Job 10:12