WAEC Result 2019 – How to Check May/June 2019 WASSCE Result Online
The long-awaited 2019 WASSCE result is now out and we will be showing all students who sat for the examination how to check their WAEC result 2019 online and via SMS. Before diving in, WAEC released some very interesting statistics.
The West African Examination Council disclosed that results of 180,205 candidates out of the total 1,590,173 who sat for the 2019 Examination is currently being withheld due to reports of examination malpractice. According to Punch, the cases are still being investigated and it will come to a conclusion in due time.
Table of Contents
How to Check WAEC Result 2019 Online
To check your 2019 WASSCE result you need to get your WAEC result e-PIN voucher card from accredited sellers or the WAEC office. Some cyber cafes also sell this but the price will be more expensive.
- Visit the official WAEC website or enter www.waecdirect.org in your internet browser.
- Look for ‘Result Checker’ at the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Input your 10-digit Examination Number – this number is the combination of your 7-digit Centre Number and your 3-digit candidate number, e.g. 4278537192.
- Input the 4 digits of your Examination Number Year e.g. 2019
- Select the Examination Type, which is ‘School Candidates Result’.
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Input the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN Voucher.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and wait for your result to come out.
The e-PIN can only be used for a maximum of five times to check your WAEC result 2019 after this has been exhausted candidates will have to purchase a new Voucher.
How to Check May/June 2019 WASSCE Result via SMS
To check WAEC result 2019 via SMS candidates will still need to purchase the e-PIN Voucher. After purchasing the voucher, follow the SMS format below:
WAEC*Exam No*PIN*Exam Year to 32327. This works for Glo, MTN, Airtel and 9Mobile subscribers. Do not enter any space between the numbers when sending the SMS.
Good luck to the candidates!